MCS Interiors will:
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Continuously seek to improve environmental performance by recycling paper, card, plastic and glass waste, as well as toner and ink cartridges.
- Reduce pollution, emissions and waste as far as we can by reducing to a minimum the printing that we do, by examining all travel and reducing car travel in preference to public transport where possible.
- Reduce the use of all energy and supplies.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way – for example, we are developing a web-based service that will reduce the need for paper policies by around 85%.
- Participate in discussions about environmental issues with clients as they impact on health and safety.